This website is run by Vattenhallen Science Center, part of Lund University’s Faculty of Engineering (LTH). We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how www.vattenhallen.lu.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is this website?
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or if we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, please let us know.
You can contact us in the following ways:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write "Availability" in the email header.
- Description of the accessibility issues found on this website.
- URL for the web-page that has issues.
- If the lack of accessibility is due to the site not working with an accessibility aid you use, please describe it here and which aid it is.
- Give us a clue which operating system and web browser do you use.
- Your e-mail, so we can contact you if necessary.
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government (new tab) to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliance's listed below.
Non accessible content
Navigation and pages
- Description in links, references, headings and functions may be inconsistent or vaguely expressed.
- Link groups and information areas are not always grouped.
- Some menus may be difficult to use.
- Users may experience problems with the website’s search function as well as pages that contain more than one language.
- Information that is automatically retrieved from external websites is sometimes inaccessible (broken links).
Tools for visual aid
- When a user sets larger distances between letters, words, lines or paragraphs, text may not always be visible.
- The website is not fully usable and readable at magnification up to 200 percent.
- Contrasts (for marking visual focus, foreground, and background colors) are sometimes insufficient.
- Some images will not be recognized by screen readers.
- Some tables and forms are inaccessible to, screen reader users, as well as to others with disabilities.
- Some technical functions may be inaccessible. For example, the image carousels are not available for users with screen readers, people with cognitive problems or for people with concentration difficulties.
Problems using a keyboard
- Navigation does not always follow a logical order.
- Buttons in image carousels cannot be accessed.
- Focus is not always visually clear.
- Some functions cannot be controlled on mobile phones and large screens.
Some more content accessible issues to be taken care of:
- Some documents may not be fully accessible.
- Swedish and English can appear in the same paragraph.
- There may be pages that lack unique page titles.
- Some lists are coded incorrectly and/or used in a wrong way.
- The contrasts in some illustrations, diagrams, photos, icons, and videos may be insufficient.
- Older videos do not have subtitles.
We aim to resolve known editorial accessibility issues as soon as possible and before the end of the year of 2020. As for known technical accessibility issues, the ambition from Lund University, Faculty of Engineering is to resolve these issues by spring 2021.
How we tested this website
We have performed a self-assessment (internal testing) as well as a review with the help of "web accessibility evaluation tool - WAVE".
The last assessment was made on December 2nd, 2020.
The website was published on September 19th, 2009.
The statement was last updated on December 2nd, 2020.